In order to comply with article 10 of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform users of our data:
Social denomination: GRAMONA, S.A.
Registered Office: C / Indústria, 36, 08770 (Sant Sadurní d’Anoia) Barcelona
Email address: email@example.com
Telephone: 938 91 01 13
Barcelona Mercantile Registry: volume 45,814, page 61, sheet B-65664
The objective of this Legal Notice is to inform all users about the configuration and Conditions of Use of the Website (www.gramona.com) owned by GRAMONA, S.A. Thus, GRAMONA, S.A. complies with the obligations set forth in Law 34/2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE).
This Legal Notice is subject to continuous review by GRAMONA, S.A., modifying it whenever necessary in order to adapt it to current legislation at all times or to any variation on our Website. For this reason, we recommend that you periodically review this document to stay informed about any news related to the configuration and use of the Website.
- USER ACCEPTANCE
The access and the use of the Website gives you the status of “user”. From said access and/or use, it is considered that the user accepts absolutely and without reservation the rules and conditions of use provided in this Legal Notice. If the user decides not to accept any of the aforementioned rules or conditions, or manifests any type of reservation, he must refrain from accessing and/or using our Website.
- CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE OF THE WEBSITE
3.1. Free access to the Website
The access and use of the GRAMONA, S.A. Website is free for all users. In the event that there is an area that is subject to payment, the user will be duly informed.
3.2. Obligation to use the Website correctly
The user agrees to use the Website in accordance with the provisions of this Legal Notice, and must refrain from taking the following actions:
- carry out activities contrary to current, moral law, good customs or established public order, or for illegal, prohibited or harmful purposes of the rights and interests of GRAMONA, S.A. or third parties (especially intellectual, industrial or similar property rights).
- use the Website or part of it on other private or commercial websites, as well as establish hyperlinks or hyperlinks to the Website or any of its contents (unless expressly authorized in writing by GRAMONA, S.A.).
- falsify the identity of the user or impersonate that of a third party, as well as provide false information when filling in forms and other documents of a similar nature. It will be the responsibility of the user to keep all the information provided to GRAMONA, S.A. permanently updated, being also solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and the damages that may be caused to GRAMONA, S.A. or to third parties for it.
- use malicious code or computer programs that may interrupt, obstruct, disable or directly damage the Website, it’s content or services and the equipment, systems and networks that support them.
The contents and services offered through the Website are intended to be used by persons of legal age.
GRAMONA, S.A. reserves the right to discretionally deny any user access to the Website, its content and services, if there are indications that they have used them or will use them in violation of the provisions of this Legal Notice. GRAMONA, S.A. will retain all other additional rights that may correspond to the user, especially those relating to the initiation of criminal or civil legal proceedings.
The user uses the Website at their own risk and expense. By accessing it, the user agrees to use the Website in accordance with the Law and the provisions of this Legal Notice, responding to GRAMONA, SA and to third parties for any damage or harm that may be caused as a result of breach of said obligation.
However, GRAMONA, S.A. cannot ensure guarantees or be liable for damages of any kind that may arise from:
- the lack of availability or effective operation of the Website, its services and contents due to causes beyond the control of GRAMONA, S.A.
- Actions necessary to carry out improvement, maintenance or similar operations on the Website.
- failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that interrupt the service, as well as other circumstances arising from force majeure.
- advertising content or that the Website may host, the advertisers or bidders being solely responsible for ensuring that the material submitted for inclusion on the Website complies with the applicable legal regulations. GRAMONA, S.A. It will not be responsible for any error, inaccuracy or irregularity that said content may present.
- information published on the Website, provided that this information has been manipulated or entered by a third party.
- Security errors that may cause in the user’s computer system (hardware and software), as a consequence of the presence of viruses on the user’s device used to connect to the website.
- an illicit, negligent, fraudulent use of the Website, its services and contents, or contrary to this Legal Notice.
- the breach or lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of products or services provided by third parties and made available to users through the Website.
- information and stored content, an enunciative and non-limiting title, in forums, chats, blogs, social networks or any other platform that allows users and third parties to publish content on the Website. However, by virtue of arts. 11 and 16 of the LSSICE, GRAMONA, S.A. is made available to the competent bodies collaborating with them actively in the withdrawal and, where appropriate, the blocking of all those contents that violate the principles contained in art. 8 of the aforementioned Law. In the event that the user considers that there may be any content that could be susceptible to infringing the aforementioned legal precept, please notify GRAMONA, S.A. immediately. (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
GRAMONA, S.A., as the owner and manager of this Website, informs all users who have provided or intend to provide their personal data that these will be processed by GRAMONA, S.A. in accordance with the reference legal regulations on data protection, that is, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5 .
For this purpose, the personal data of the users will be treated in accordance with the principles of legality, loyalty, transparency, limitation of purpose, minimization of data, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality, while respecting the rest of the obligations and guarantees established in the aforementioned legal regulations.
- INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All the contents of the Website (texts, photographs, graphics, images, technology, software, links, audiovisual content, graphic design, source code, etc.), as well as the trademarks and other distinctive signs, are the property of GRAMONA, S.A. or third parties with whom it collaborates, these being the holders of the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights, the user not acquiring any power over them by mere access and/or use of the Website.
The use, reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation of the contents of the Website in any way by the user is prohibited, except in the cases contemplated by law or expressly authorized by GRAMONA, S.A. In this sense, the exploitation of the contents that are expressly authorized by GRAMONA, S.A. is excluded. to its clients or suppliers by virtue of the corresponding contract, as well as the personal and private use of the free and open access content on the Website.
Any use of the contents of the Website that breaches the above obligation will be considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of GRAMONA, S.A. or third parties, being able to be denounced and prosecuted by all legal means.
In order to be able to make any type of observation regarding possible infringements of the intellectual or industrial property rights of GRAMONA, S.A. or its legitimate owners, you can do so through the email address: email@example.com
- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
This Legal Notice is governed by Spanish legislation, with the courts and tribunals of Barcelona being competent to know how many questions arise about its interpretation, application and compliance. The user, by virtue of the acceptance of the provisions contained in this Legal Notice, expressly renounces any other jurisdiction that may correspond to him/her by application of the current Law.
However, if the user presents the condition of consumer, the provisions of the Legal Notice will also be subject to the corresponding applicable local legislation, consequently submitting any controversy to the competent courts of the user’s domicile.